Have a big corporate breakfast for your employees at your office? How about lunch for your all your clients? Big night event? Welcome to Big Chef – the home of authentic international cuisine for any occasion, all freshly prepared and health conscious. It was voted ZieBest. . .
This is what the business owner is committing to when it comes to providing service to you, as a BIZeos User.
Have a big corporate breakfast for your employees at your office? How about lunch for your all your clients? Big night event? Welcome to Big Chef – the home of authentic international cuisine for any occasion, all freshly prepared and health conscious. It was voted ZieBest high-attendance corporate catering company in Fort Lauderdale and it’s certainly deserves the title!
As they make everything from scratch and in-house, Big Chef boast a multicultural kitchen staff – able to prepare dishes from Asian and all the way to Glatt Kosher. They do everything from gourmet, cocktail to frozen appetizers and main entrees, all the way to desserts: Fresh canapés, hot Hors d’Oeurvres, hummus and Mediterranean, sushi and dim-sums, center of plates and deserts, mini deserts, plated, cakes, pie and muses, and SO much more! But not only they create beautiful and delicious food, but they use local and organic ingredients whenever possible.
Big Chef has different health supervisions, to make sure it meets the highest regulations: USDA (for meat and poultry), FDA (for cheese , fruit, vegetables and seafood) and Mashgia’ach for the Kosher food. They’re also Green Business Certified by the Green Business Bureau.
Big Chef always works with you and within your budget: They can come and cater your event with full staff, serving dishes and food, but if you like, they can only come and set it up and pick up after or, they can prepare the food and you can come and pick it up yourself.
- Grab and go line and lunch box for meeting and training, boats, and aviation
- Cocktail parties which clients use to impress their clients / prospects with finger food and boutique wines
- Red Ribbon cutting events
- Power breakfasts
- Buffet style, live station (preparing on the spot)
- And even butler service -
If your company has interactive lunch, which in the guest go from table to table, learning different subject or having different workshops? Big chef is offering a perfect menu for each table as well.
Big Chef has a fantastic reputation when it comes to weddings and private events: They’ll meet with you, go over special requests, time frame, and budget, and will provide unique and memorable solutions.
So if you have a big event- don’t think twice: Call Big Chef and start your journey to great success. Oh, and when you meet with them, don’t forget to taste their delicious home-made brigadeiros!
Take advantage of this awesome deal!
Commitment to Quality of Service
We believe that a business should provide you with only the best of the best quality of service, otherwise there is no justification for its existence.
Here is what our business commit to in order for them to be presented on BIZeos website:
1. First Impression
BIZeos business should always create a great first impression from the physical location, to the staff, and customer service.
2. Meeting (and Exceeding) Expectations
Making sure we meet your expectations and provide you with the service you need. Our business commit to always listen, accommodate and do above and beyond to meet and exceed your expectations.
When it comes to accurately identifying your needs, active listening comes into play. BIZeos business patiently listen and quickly identify your needs, making sure they provide you a precise solution.
4. Transaction Transparency
It is mandatory that our business are transparent with thier prices, and making sure they explain you about their best prices and services before you get charged. They must verify that you understand the price breakdown.
Even though service time frame is different from business to business, a great customer service means you should never have to wait too long. Service should be performed in the shortest amount of time, with the shortest wait time.
6.State of The Art Technology
We believe in innovation. BIZeos business make sure to provide and serve consumers only with the latest technology and equipment.
7.Courtesy Is Key
No matter what, BIZeos business staff must always be courteous, polite, and friendly to our consumers. They must ensure you re receiving the greatest service experience.
8.Organization and atmosphere
Organized office or clinic shows that it is correctly operated. With this in mind, it is our requirement that you should enjoy a clean and healthy environment as it reflects on the BIZeos business, schedule and level of service.
The business staff represented here should always be professional, knowledgeable, and accommodating to your needs.
We believe that all people deserve to receive the best service. BIZeos business make sure to keep compatible prices and never go too high compare to the rest of the industry prices in your area.
Personal relationship is a key to your satisfaction. That means our business should always care and make you comfortable, and answer all off your questions in a timely manner.
We know that a problem has more than one solution. Extraordinary service offers multiple options. BIZeos business make sure to work with you and to find the perfect solutions for your needs.
We require that all information in details will be presented to you in writing, so that you can review and commit. Agreements exist so there won't be any surprises. You must have the sign a detailed agreement before paying the fees.
We know that sometimes consumers might need help when it comes to financial matters. BIZeos business do their best to offer more than one payment option.
It does't matter how busy a business can get, mistakes are unacceptable when it comes to servicing you.
In some cases, you need immediate attention, even if it's after closing hours or the weekend. In these cases, we request BIZeos businesses to be reachable around the clock in case of emergency.
BIZeos business commit to provide the best services. If, for any reason, you are not happy with the service your received, please let us know and we will fix it right away
BIZeos business will usually follow up with you after your received services. Then, they might be requested by us to review the service for our records. This will ensure we met your expectations.
BIZeos business must be willing to work it out with you in any case of differences, or if for any reason you were not 100% satisfied.
20.Going The Extra Mile
We believe you deserve the best of the best. BIZeos business should always go the extra mile. Thais will guarantee your satisfaction.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. Promotion Description: The BIZeos Lifestream Spa Giveaway ("Sweepstakes") begins on 08/4/2017 at 12:00 AM (Eastern Time (US & Canada)) and ends on 08/13/2017 at 11:59 PM (Eastern Time (US & Canada)) (the "Promotion Period"). By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of BIZeos LLC ("Sponsor"), which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the giveaway. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Sweepstakes.
2. Eligibility: Open to legal residents of who are 18 years old or older. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Sponsor and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (collectively, the "Promotion Entities"), and members of their immediate families and/or persons living in the same household as such persons, are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize.
3. Winner Selection: The winner of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The random drawing will be conducted by 48 hours by Sponsor or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received. Winner will be notified by email at the email address provided in the Entry Information on or about 48 hours after the random drawing. Potential winner must accept a prize by email as directed by Sponsor within 48 hours of notification. Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively "the Prize Claim Documents"). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
- 1 (#) winner(s) will receive 1 Day Spa Services Including Facial, Full Body Massage, Manicure, Pedicure, Lunch and Champagne for 2 people and approximate retail value or "ARV": $600
Only one prize per person and per household will be awarded. Gift cards and gift certificates are subject to the terms and conditions of the issuer. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The ARV of the prize represents Sponsor's good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
Prize will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses within the state of Florida, USA. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
5. Online Entry: Enter the Sweepstakes during the Promotion Period online by signing into the entry form and perform the tasks provided. The entry form can be found on the following website at www.BIZeos.media.
Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the entrant. Any attempt by an entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void that entrant's Entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Sponsor's database clock will be the official time keeper for this Sweepstakes.
7. Limitation of Liability: Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error, which may occur in the processing of submissions in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any misdirected or lost mail, or any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay of operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Entries. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating downloading materials in the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, then Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. In such event, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, perform the random drawing from among all eligible Entries received prior to or after such cancellation, suspension, or modification.
In the event of a dispute concerning who registered online to participate in the Sweepstakes, the registration will be declared to have been made by the authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an internet provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, education institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. A potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address. If a dispute cannot be resolved to Sponsor's satisfaction, the entry will be deemed ineligible.
8. Winner's List: To obtain a copy of any legally required winners list or a copy of the Official Rules, send the applicable request and a self-addresses, stamped, #10 envelope to BIZeos LLC, 1674 Meridian Ave. Suite 320, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA. Request must be received no later than 48 hours + 6 MONTHS for the name of the winner and, by the end of the promotion, for a copy of the rules.
9. Sponsor: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by BIZeos LLC.
11. Facebook Disclaimer: Entrants should understand that they are providing their information to the Sponsor and not to Facebook. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.