Bonnet House Museum and Gardens has a unique story to tell as a true piece of historical Florida – from the love story of Frederic & Helen Bartlett, to Helen’s death and Frederic’s devastation. Then a renaissance occurred when Frederic met and fell in love –. . .
Commitment to Quality of Service ??We believe that a business should provide you with only the best of the best quality of service, otherwise there is no justification for its existence. Here is what our business commit to in order for them to be presented on Ziebest website: ?? 1. First. . .
Bonnet House Museum and Gardens has a unique story to tell as a true piece of historical Florida – from the love story of Frederic & Helen Bartlett, to Helen’s death and Frederic’s devastation. Then a renaissance occurred when Frederic met and fell in love – with Evelyn Fortune.
Located right by the Atlantic Ocean, the place itself was built as an artist retreat, and designed by Frederic by using materials from the area – sand, sea shells, wood that allowed not only a great structure, but beautiful designs – all in a Caribbean style.
At Bonnet House you’ll find a great deal of art work by Frederic himself and his wife Evelyn who became an artist while sitting next to Frederic’s bed after his cataract surgery.
In addition to the beautiful house structure and art, there are 35 acres of land with local to exotic trees and plants such as palms, Fruit grove – avocado, mango, star fruit, exotic fruit. Brazilian Cherry – Jebbata Caba, and many many more plants, flower and trees. As Evelyn was a great grower and collector of them, Bonnet House has now the biggest collection of orchids in the United States South East.
There are unique kinds of animals you can see here from birds, snakes, South American squirrel monkeys, great blue herons, ibis, egrets, swans, you can really feel like you’re in the wild.
Actually, you can find within the property different eco systems such as the Beach and Primary Doom; Fresh Water Slough; a Secondary Doom where the house is built; and Man-Grove Wetlands – these all bring over 70,000 curious animal and nature lovers from all over the world every year.
As the place is really stunning, there were many requests for private events. Now you can have your own once in a lifetime weeding, Bar-Mitzva or any other private or business event right there. There’s a good reason why Bonnet House was announced as one of the most magical venues in Fort Lauderdale. One can almost feel transported back in time as you wander the pristine grounds of this truly unique site, becoming an official historical landmark in 2002.
But there’s more. Bonnet House offers activates for the whole family: - Educational programming: From videos to printed materials - Walk through the gardens - Art classes: Painting with acrylic and water, pastel, or even drawing - Bird watching classes - Concert music series that is open to the public - Orchid festival (every first week of December, with over 40 regional and out of state vendors) - Art exhibits by regional local artists - Historical Cruises of 2 hours on the river with glasses of wine - Orchid care classes - Lectures of local history and related to Bonnet House.
So whether you live on the area or arriving from out of town, Bonnet House is a fantastic gateway. Check out the website for more details about the specific activities and programs.
Take advantage of this awesome deal!
Commitment to Quality of Service ??We believe that a business should provide you with only the best of the best quality of service, otherwise there is no justification for its existence. Here is what our business commit to in order for them to be presented on Ziebest website: ?? 1. First Impression ?Ziebest business should always create a great first impression from the physical location, to the staff, and customer service. ?? 2. Meeting (and Exceeding) Expectations ?Making sure we meet your expectations and provide you with the service you need. Our business commit to always listen, accommodate and do above and beyond to meet and exceed your expectations. ?? 3. Identifying Needs ? When it comes to accurately identifying your needs, active listening comes into play. Ziebest business patiently listen and quickly identify your needs, making sure they provide you a precise solution. ?? 4. Transaction Transparency ?It is mandatory that our business are transparent with thier prices, and making sure they explain you about their best prices and services before you get charged. They must verify that you understand the price breakdown. ??5. Timeframe ?Even though service time frame is different from business to business, a great customer service means you should never have to wait too long. Service should be performed in the shortest amount of time, with the shortest wait time. 6. A Unique Place Bonnet House is one of a kind with a special ambience and a history like no other. Our customers can expect a glimpse into what life was like at a seaside estate in the 1930s and 40s where art and the subtropical environment made for a gracious yet casually livable life. 7. Courtesy Is Key ?No matter what, Ziebest business staff must always be courteous, polite, and friendly to our consumers. They must ensure you re receiving the greatest service experience. ?? 8. Organization and Atmosphere ? Organized office or clinic shows that it is correctly operated. With this in mind, it is our requirement that you should enjoy a clean and healthy environment as it reflects on the Ziebest business, schedule and level of service. ?? 9. Staff ? The business staff represented here should always be professional, knowledgeable, and accommodating to your needs. ?? 10. Price Point We believe that all people deserve to receive the best service. We make sure to keep compatible prices and never go too high compared to the rest of the industry prices in our area. 11. Personal Relationship Personal relationship is a key to consumers’ satisfaction. That means our business should always care and make our consumers comfortable and answer all their questions in a timely manner. 12. Selection Options We know that a problem has more than one solution. Extraordinary service offers multiple options. We work with the customer to find the best solution for his or her specific needs. 13. Agreements For special events and rentals at Bonnet House, we require that all information be presented in writing so that the customer can review and comment. Agreements exist so there won’t be any surprises. Our customers sign a detailed event rental agreement before paying the fees. 14. Payment Plans For special events and rentals at Bonnet House, we know that sometimes customers might need help when it comes to financial matters. We will consider alternative payment plans. 15. No Mistakes—we need to take out No Mistakes, we’re human and they do happen. This is unrealistic. Replace this section with: 15. Mistakes It doesn’t matter how busy our business is. We make every effort to avoid mistakes and work with our consumers to resolve problems if they arise. 16. Reachability In some cases our customers need immediate attention. In these cases, we pledge to return calls and messages as quickly as possible. 17.Keeping Promises We commit to provide the best services and delivering what we say we will offer. However, Bonnet House is an historic property dating to the 1920s and located in a seaside environment with largely outdoor event space. Specific services and conditions are subject to change due to restoration needs and our subtropical environment. 18. Follow Up Our business may follow up with the customer after they received the service from us. Then, they might be requested by us to review the service for our records. This helps ensure our business met their expectations and improves the experience of future customers. 19. We can’t guarantee satisfaction (more for our events business than house tours). There are too many aspects of a wedding that are simply out of our control such as catering quality, a rainy night, etc. This needs to be restated as: 19. Customer Satisfaction is Very Important to Us Our business will work with our customers in case of differences to resolve concerns in a fair and expeditious matter. 20. Going the Extra Mile We believe consumers deserve the best. Our business will always go the extra mile to deliver a satisfactory experience at Bonnet House.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. Promotion Description: The BIZeos Lifestream Spa Giveaway ("Sweepstakes") begins on 08/4/2017 at 12:00 AM (Eastern Time (US & Canada)) and ends on 08/13/2017 at 11:59 PM (Eastern Time (US & Canada)) (the "Promotion Period"). By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of BIZeos LLC ("Sponsor"), which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the giveaway. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Sweepstakes.
2. Eligibility: Open to legal residents of who are 18 years old or older. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Sponsor and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (collectively, the "Promotion Entities"), and members of their immediate families and/or persons living in the same household as such persons, are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize.
3. Winner Selection: The winner of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The random drawing will be conducted by 48 hours by Sponsor or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received. Winner will be notified by email at the email address provided in the Entry Information on or about 48 hours after the random drawing. Potential winner must accept a prize by email as directed by Sponsor within 48 hours of notification. Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively "the Prize Claim Documents"). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
- 1 (#) winner(s) will receive 1 Day Spa Services Including Facial, Full Body Massage, Manicure, Pedicure, Lunch and Champagne for 2 people and approximate retail value or "ARV": $600
Only one prize per person and per household will be awarded. Gift cards and gift certificates are subject to the terms and conditions of the issuer. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The ARV of the prize represents Sponsor's good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
Prize will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses within the state of Florida, USA. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
5. Online Entry: Enter the Sweepstakes during the Promotion Period online by signing into the entry form and perform the tasks provided. The entry form can be found on the following website at www.BIZeos.media.
Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the entrant. Any attempt by an entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void that entrant's Entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Sponsor's database clock will be the official time keeper for this Sweepstakes.
7. Limitation of Liability: Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error, which may occur in the processing of submissions in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any misdirected or lost mail, or any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay of operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Entries. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating downloading materials in the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, then Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. In such event, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, perform the random drawing from among all eligible Entries received prior to or after such cancellation, suspension, or modification.
In the event of a dispute concerning who registered online to participate in the Sweepstakes, the registration will be declared to have been made by the authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an internet provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, education institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. A potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address. If a dispute cannot be resolved to Sponsor's satisfaction, the entry will be deemed ineligible.
8. Winner's List: To obtain a copy of any legally required winners list or a copy of the Official Rules, send the applicable request and a self-addresses, stamped, #10 envelope to BIZeos LLC, 1674 Meridian Ave. Suite 320, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA. Request must be received no later than 48 hours + 6 MONTHS for the name of the winner and, by the end of the promotion, for a copy of the rules.
9. Sponsor: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by BIZeos LLC.
11. Facebook Disclaimer: Entrants should understand that they are providing their information to the Sponsor and not to Facebook. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.